Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tagged

Okay, Uncle Joe is settled for the moment so I'm sneaking blog time.

First: the Rules of the Game

You must write a journal entry listing those weirdnesses you posess~as well as the rules of the game. Then you select 5 people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry. Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them that they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been "nailed". Those 5 MUST then write an entry listing their weird habits and tag 5 more suckers.........

5 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I can not share dairy products. Be it a glass of milk or a lick of ice-cream. Gives me the heebie-geebies. Don't know why.

2. I role play. That pretty much got "GEEKY WEIRDO" tattooed across my forehead in highschool.

3. I hate pajamas. I resent having to wear them when I visit relatives. I feel like I'm being swallowed by a giant python when I wear them.

4. I talk to my car. Yes, she understands me. What a good girl.......

5. When I'm watching a really intense movie, my fingernails have been known to mysteriously disappear. I've been told I bite them off.....Doesn't happen everytime, thank you Lord.....Just when I'm alone and really, really enthralled by a movie.

*Bonus Weirdness*
6. I am married with 2 children. Jack is based on my husband. But as he is starting to get jealous of his on-line personna and some of my commentors, I decided to come clean... I thought it would be nice to relive the romance of how we met, in a fictionalized setting........Anyway, I am an art/art history major. Haven't finished the degree yet. Kids and moving every couple of years sort of making getting a degree difficult. We actually met in the Army and I was in the higher ranking position at the time...he says I still am. :) So, I guess my site will be undergoing a bit of a reformat. I like blogging too much to quit. By the way, all of those people in the blog are real. I just changed names and settings. Wanted to insert myself into the CI universe.......Let me know if you want Faye the Fictionalized to continue, with me posting reality elsewhere or what.....Thanx. For your friendship, your support, and hopefully your understanding.......

Okay, Now that I have confirmed my weirdness, it is time for 5 more people to embrace their weirdness and celebrate it!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't get the links to work in her will add to side bar. Sorry.

1. Shadow of a Joke at "Ramblings of an Insane Genius"
2. Gangster of Love at "Musical fruit and other Musings"
3. Thomas at "Slackers with Advanced Degrees"
4. Betty on the Beach at "Betty on the Beach"
5. Overworked and Underf*cked at "Overworked and Underf*cked"


12 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Came over from Slackers with Advanced Degrees. I like your blog. I role play too. D&D anyone???

5:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

See previos comments re: "Big-ass sword"

Faye, I've gotta admit for a few I was wondering if the "Jack" you mentioned wasn't "our" Jack, but the musuem setting threw me.

I vote for fiction, if husband can handle it.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Great List. Glad everything went fine with your relative! :)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

I love it!!! :0) How wonderful about your husband! I'm very happy for you- and you know, it's always good to write- writing is good for the soul! Good to see you back- even for a little bit! *hugs*

11:21 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Hi Faye: well bobby and I have moved back here, so I'm back to two sites. Try it, see if works for you.

hannala mwahx mwahx

4:45 PM  
Blogger ann said...

guess this is role playing too LOL

4:45 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Hi Faye: well since Bobby and I have moved back there, this is where you'll find moi, minus Bobby.

No doubt senior moments will set in again and I will get myself totally confused.

Well I'm giving two sites a go again ... try it sweetheart, see how you get on.

lots luv ann xxxx

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, sounds like he is still deeply in love with you to get jealous of comments on your blog

11:20 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you- and miss you! Hope we'll see you again soon :0) *Hugs*

8:47 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

I also talk to my car!! Her name is Morgana and she's affectionately known as the Black Bitch. (and I'm the Bitch in Black)A match made in..uh...

2:22 AM  
Blogger Axe said...

Mike, I also role play, but it involves whips and chains.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. surveillance lopid and zocor Chevrolet dealers albuquerque new mexico cum 2004 kia rio order lexapro online search engine placement

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home