Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Innocent Blog Readers Beware

While innocently reading someone's, who shall remain nameless, blog I was slapped by a penguin. So let that be a lesson to all of us poking around these blogs. It's all fun and games until a penguin does the smack down on you.

So here is my list.

Faults
1. When I am drawing, the rest of the world could blow up and I would be clueless.
2. Recently, I am spending too much time at the computor.
3. I am a chocoholic.
4. Sometimes, I speak before I think. Diarrhea of the mouth.
5. I have no real urge to take root.

Facts

1. I have two sisters who are 13 and 12 years older than me. My oldest neice is closer in age to me.

2. I have a birthmark shaped like a shamrock on my right thigh.

3. I love to read, anything well written. Even text books. Some of my friends are surprised that I did not become a librarian.

4. I have a collection of superheroes that I designed, when I still was aiming for being an illustrator.

5. I love watching BBC America. Especially "Trading Spaces" and "Cash in the Attic".
I used to watch "Mile High", but I missed a few and now I'm lost.

6. My favorite T.V. show, other than Criminal Intent, is American Gothic. I cried real tears when that went off the air. X-Files would be next in line.

7. I hate it when guys talk to your chest instead of your face.

8. I love to role play. My all time favorite RPG's were Call of Cthulu.

9. My favorite way to unwind is to drive, with windows down, listening to classic rock.
Kinda expensive right now.

10. I love my family. Family is very important to me.


Allright, If there is anyone left untagged. Dammit, you just got slapped by a penguin, too. Now you are IT.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

*ROTFLMAO* I'm telling you, those penguins can be wicked *LOL*

9:44 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I absolutely love Cash in the Attic. I have no idea but I love it.

Always a good idea to beware of penguins!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Just sneak up on you those little bastards.

And is Alastaire too cute or what?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Rommel said...

I am a big fan of CITA as well. I think that Alistair was on "Are you being served?" back in the 70's-maybe I am wrong here, and if I am, I sit corrected. He makes me laugh-I have a friend who is a retired actor/model/director who is a lot like him, but much more vain and shall we say, colorful?

Drawing? Mine is playing my guitar or listening to music in general. I totally understand the classic rock thing-mine is not classic rock(all the time), but it is the new Depeche Mode. Beat heavy, and if it gets much worse the Washington State Patrol are going to give me tickets instead of warnings.

Dammed Penguins! A plague upon our land!(just teasing penguin lady). I will be back.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey Faye -
Munch wanted me to tell you something - I don't get it, but whatever.

"How many Call of Cthlulu characters does it take to change a lightbulb?"
"All of them! Never split the party! Never, never, never!"
(Insert weird Munch chortling here.)

Now he wants to go drive to Rhode Island tonight. What's up with that?

2:44 AM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Run Mike. Don't go anywhere near the Miskatonic University. I like you to much. Thank you so much, all of you, for making this fun.

Munch, talk to me yourself. E-mail me. If you're visiting I will allow anonymous comments on my blog. ;)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

gotta watch out for those pengiuns :P

I loved American gothic, sadly I hardly remember it now.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

Yes, American Gothic!! I last saw that when I was homeless in 1996 and lived at this shelter for "battered women" for a week.

I snuck out of my room every night to go and watch it, which is why I got thrown out!! ;-)
(No respect for authority)

Faye, does that mean I'm tagged? No-one's tagged me yet.

2:10 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

Cash in the Attic!!! I watch that when I have nothing better to do in the mornings.Alistair is cute and brainy,he just won a celeb Weakest Link.

Eliza xxxx

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home