Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wierd Day

Sorry about all the pictures. Wasn't on a vanity trip. I was trying to figure out how to control where the pictures end up. Didn't seem fair to use someone-elses pictures. Obviously have not discovered the secret of picture placement yet. I'll use artwork the next time I try.

Bit the bullet yesterday afternoon. I told *"Jack", my department head, that I am not comfortable with dating someone that I work with. (*name changed to avoid ticking anyone off)

He didn't scream. There was no ugly scene. I'm not fired.

He smiled. Okay, that made me nervous. He smiled and just walked out the door.
On his way out he tossed the comment, " We'll discuss this later."

Needless to say, my concentration has been crap since then. It was all I could do to focus on
the "Red Hat" society group that I was shepherding that afternoon. One blue-haired sweety offered me some herbal supplement that supposed to help your memory and concentration.

Here's hoping honesty was the best policy. J.T. offered to be my knight in shining armor. He said he would pretend to be my boyfriend, as long as he did'nt have to kiss me. Said it would be like kissing his sister. I told him it didn't matter anyway, His tour won't be up in time and he's already had his leave. He's reenlisting again, tomorrow. He's doing the career Army thing. God love him.

Where was I? Oh yeah, concentration. See what I mean?

Tiffany's shrieking for me. Better go. God bless and keep you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

The pictures were wonderful!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Thanks. You guys have really been nice to me.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Blogging is all about fun Faye. Glad you are having fun with us and you post hundreds of pictures if you feel like it. :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Axe said...

Beautiful pictures, Faye!! Keep it up, I'll be back!!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home