Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Monday, November 28, 2005

First a correction

First, a correction. Last night I had a Bahama Mama, not whatever that gibberish I wrote was.

Secondly, to good news. My friend, J.T., called me from Iraq, early this morning. All is well. Mostly they are homesick and board. Anyone wanting to help can make donations to "Operation Entertain Our Troops". I can also get addresses for Holiday care packages, if you are interested.

Thirdly, heard from Delaney today, as well. Apparently having two teenage boys can be a bit of a trial. They really like to see how far they can push her, sometimes. Gotta love 'em. Can't call them rugrats anymore. I'm 5'4" and they dwarf me. Still, when they smile, I see chubby little toddlers all smeared in whatever treat Aunt Faye sneaked when Mommy wasn't looking. Sorry, Delaney. ; )

Visited Nicole's blog recently. My Criminal Psychology professor would have had a heyday with that woman. Even her problems have problems. Seriously bad Karma there.

Abrupt subject change. Finally finished the handout for our next exhibit. Hallelujah!!!! Getting everyone to agree on wording and graphics is such a pain in......well, you know.

Next subject change. Office Christmas party is coming up. Dec 17th to be exact. It is a cocktail event. Guess that means one of my favorite little black dresses. Need new heels though. Also, ladies, I have a question for you. First let me describe myself a little. I am 5'4", as previously stated. I have dark brown eyes and, currently dark, reddish brown hair. My hair is mid back length. Two years ago I had laser eye surgery, so I no longer wear glasses. I think I am a pretty sharp dresser. I try to be fashion forward, yet classy. Anyway, recently a new department head was put in charge of our section. I simply cannot get this man to take me seriously. He has even patted on my head, after telling me to change something on our handout.
I am good at what I do. I work hard. No, I don't act like the villiage idiot at work. I save that for sidewalk surfing(see previous posts). I can't change my verticallity. Do you think perhaps,
if I shortened my hair I would look more serious and less collegiate?

I know that seems kind of silly. But maybe I'm not marketing me correctly for him. Never mind. I have a feeling that either he is one of those, if you have breast you can't have a brain types , or he is of the short people are still children ilk. Short women, dont' you hate that?

Good night all. Sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

I'm considered short, but I act like a child. My motto being you're only as old as you act, besides, my imaturity makes people laugh.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home