Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tired but Determined

Tonight I can't even seem to get the computor to cooperate. Got splashed twice one the way to work. Yuck.
Still working on the wording for newest exhibits, handouts.

When I was in college, I used to visit the museums around the Mall in D.C.. There was this one small museum of modern art that had hands on children's events on Saturdays. It was great. They would roll out these huge sheets of paper. Set out trays of paint and give the children some simple direction. I.E. paint a picture of happy, or sad. Then they would let the kids go. You'd have like 20-30 kids, covered in paint, running amok, and creating. It was perfect. They'd hang these long banners of painting out to dry and for everyone to admire. There'd be little kids jumping up and down saying, "Look Mommy, I did that!"

I wish we did that here.

Talked to Tiffany. Her evening with officer Bell is fast approaching. They are going to the movies tomorrow. He had to work tonight.

Delaney called. She is tired from commuting to and from her family's Thanksgiving celebration. And then, I had to chuckle, she told me she needs to go grocery shopping because there is nothing to eat at home. Her mother's house is probably holding enough food to feed New York's homeless population and Delaney's living at old mother Hubbard's. I teased her. She didn't bring any left overs home. Just thought it amusing that she didn't leave loaded down. I know you don't leave my Mom's without at least one foil wrapped plate or casserole dish.

Good Night all. May Heaven smile down upon you all this night. May Santa keep you on his nice list no matter how NAUGHTY you might be. May your hands and feet stay warm and dry, while waiting on public transport.
May a stranger offer you a kind word, for no reason other than they would like on too. May the sun shine down upon you. May the wind not blow your skirt or trench coat up around your ears. May you always have correct change. Sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

What's Thanksgiving without leftovers!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home