Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Ode to Mike on a Jersey Beach ( or Don't Let it Snow)

ODE TO MIKE, ON A JERSEY BEACH
(Don't Let It Snow)

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the beach is so delightful.
And since I've nowhere to go,
Don't let it snow, let it snow,
Let it snow.

Munch left me, went bar hopping,
Without looking back, or stopping.
The temperature dropped down low.
Don't let it snow, let it snow,
Let it snow.

When he finally gets back here,
My foot's going up his rear.
By then I won't really care.
I've lost feeling everywhere!

My ire is quickly rising.
My friend, is that so surprising?
That bastard even took my shoes!
My toes have long since turned blue!

Why can't he take a joke?
His, funnybone must be broke.
Would serve him right, if I die.
Paperwork, piled to the sky!

Munch left me without stopping.
Just took off went bar-hopping.
My nose has begun to glow.
Don't let it snow, let it snow,
Please God,
Don't let it snow!


7 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

That's hilarious - well, NOW it is. Then, it wasn't.

11:52 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

ROTFLMAO That's great.

Eliza xxxx

12:56 AM  
Blogger Axe said...

It cheered me up, Faye!! Great poem!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Thanks.

Mike, tell Munch if he's not careful he'll be on Santa's naughty list.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very funny!! This is great!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

*LOL* That's too funny!

3:45 PM  
Blogger ann said...

you're brilliant LMHO

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home