Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello, my friends

No, Gangster, the sickness didn't kill me......I just lost some of my enthusiasm for blogging. That and I have been in the midst of redecorating my, soon to be, 13 year olds room. Talk about a workout. I don't know how those shows on TV do it in a weekend. I' m still waiting for some of the furniture to be delivered. Still haven't found a desk, that is both the right size and attractive. Please be patient just a little longer. I miss you all, as well. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Faye, I'm glad to see you're back- I understand what you mean. I got a little burnt out myself, but I got to missing all of my friends- and had to come back again! We've missed ya girl! *Hugs*

2:46 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Hi Faye, glad you're well and nice to see you back, albeit possibly briefly.

Be great to catch up later

lotsa luv ann xxxx

3:36 PM  
Blogger Just Josh said...

:-)

Glad to see you blogging again!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

. I don't know how those shows on TV do it in a weekend.
I assume they have people off camera that run around and do it all without beening filmed.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

And we will wait patiently.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Just wanted to let ya know I miss ya, and am thinking of you..

3:40 PM  
Blogger Just Josh said...

Me too! I miss you Faye!! :-)

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. acne product removal http://www.antivirus-software-5.info/Acne.html Corporate+internet+marketing+strategy Nissan murano k26n cold air intake acne clearing device zeno Lasik+eye+surgery+upstate+new+york Seat cover 1995 gtx seadoo

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home