Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Still disjointed

Sorry that last post was so late. I had saved it as a draft by accident.

Work hasn't been so bad. The first day Jack invited me to lunch, but I declined saying I had to work through my lunch hour. I admit it, it was just because I'm not sure what I want to do, yet. When I came back to office from the archives, there was a deli sandwhich and a lilly on my desk. Since then I really haven't had to make up a reason to avoid him. He had to leave town until Thursday. Some family thing.

I'll be driving to my parents on Saturday. I'm actually looking forward to the drive. :)

Type more later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

Anything that gets you laid, I always say!!

Have a great X-mas, Babe!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Thank you both. Axe I gotta find a way to get you up here. :)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

How sweet! :0) Sounds like he's trying to be a decent individual- if he's not, just tell me, I'll take care of him! ;0)

*hugs*- Merry Christmas!

6:32 PM  
Blogger ann said...

looking forward to hearing more when you get back

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home