Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Prospero Ano Nuevo

Happy 2006! Okay, I know this question will "date" me a bit, but did ya'll party like it's 1999?

Me, neither....I didn't even stick around to watch the ball drop, with my friends...Everything just seemed, I don't know, flat last night. Colorless. Instead of looking ahead, I found myself second guessing every decision I have made in my life. Did I get the right degree?.....Should I have stayed in the Army?.........(that one has a lot of guilt attached to it, I find myself thinking of my friends in Iraq. I think, gosh, you know, I should be there with them. Doesn't matter that I've been out for about a decade.).....A decade, I don't feel like it's been a decade. And I've been alive for over 3 of them......I don't really have much to show for it. Don't have a fat bank account, that's for sure. I like clothes shopping too much. And my car. But I don't own a house. Don't have a dog or a cat (allergies, but I'm on a roll). Don't have a husband. No kids. And what signifigant (hope I spelled that right) contributions to society have I provided. The next cure for cancer will not come from me. I will not sculpt the "Pieta'". I don't think this blog counts as the next great "American" novel. Really, if I disappeared from the Earth right now. All memories of me wiped clean. Would the Earth be any different?

I don't think so.....

You know, when I was in college, I was approached by representatives of the Rosucrusian Order. They asked me to join. Even offered to pay for all my studies. No matter what I wanted to study. They were the most interesting people. They gifted with books. They gifted me with a glimpse into their society and their lives. I'll tell you now. At that point in my life, I was a bit esoteric. Anyway, so I meditated on it. I consulted the Runes, several times. I did dream interpretations. Discussed it with friends. Prayed. Every answer, seemed, to come back the same. It felt like a positive direction when I meditated. The runes hinted at great knowledge and growth. They even hinted at me eventually teaching. Friends said, "Free education and travel around the world? Why are you still here? In a department store?" Prayer left me feeling like it was a positive decision as well. And yet, I didn't. A little voice just kept whispering, if you travel this path there is no turning back.......You will be changed.......

So, I didn't do it. I turned those wonderful people down. ........And now, every so often, I look back and wonder......How would I have changed?......What would I have seen and learned?......Would that have been where I would have made some difference?.........And I pray.
I pray I made the right decision and that I wasn't just chickening out.....I pray that I still get to do that one "good" thing that will leave my imprint on this planet and in someone's heart.

And to you, that one someone out there for me, and me alone. Where-ever you are, who-ever you are, I send my love. When we meet and I see myself reflected in your eyes, I pray I know you are the one and I don't let you slip by, or feel unloved. I will gift you with all the love, I saved just for you. I will gift you with slow, hot, passionate kisses....where our souls slip out and mingle on our breath. I will touch you reverantly as I caress your face and gaze into your eyes. I will wait for you. Don't make me wait too long though. I'd rather not be a withered crone before we touch, somewhere other than my dreams......

And to you, my blogging friends, I pray for all the best for you. Be it in romance, wealth, health, spirituality, direction, or somethingelse entirely. May the peace of God wash over you and may angels cradle you safe. All my love, this new day. This new year. God be with you........

7 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

It's not the big gestures that make a difference to our lives, Faye, it's the little deeds, the little kindnesses, smiling and being grateful and appreciating the simple things in life.

We can all say, would the world be a different place without me and we would all say the same, no.

I'll write here, words courtesy of Jon Bon Jovi, what I have written before elsewhere.

Welcome to wherever you are
this is your life, you made it this far
welcome, you got to believe
right here, right now
you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Be who you want to be
Be who you are
everyone's a hero
everyone's a star

G-d bless you

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

6:35 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Faye: Happy New Year! :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

*Big Hugs*

Faye, we all go through that. I've been through it myself lately. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. It's taken me a long time to realize that I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

To everything there is a time, a reason, and a season. All of our choices are only half chance. Here's to letting go of the past and looking foward to a new year with new opportunities :0)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Thanks guys. And gorengyrl, you go for it. Don't let anything hold you back.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe there is someone for each of us and I'm sure you'ii find the one for you soon. I bet you receive all of his love and devotion and his unending desire to make you happy.

I am searching myself for that warm, understanding, intelligent, funny, beautifully sexy woman forme. Some of you may laugh and say you can't find all of that in one person, but I say through my eyed my love will be that and more.

Faye you have inspired to start blogging, I am going to register today, if iy is not taken I will use the title Shield 2871 check it out and post,
Happy New Year

11:34 PM  
Blogger Just Josh said...

I partied like Cream when doves cry get on top....what? Happy New Year Faye!!!!!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your fayehart.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home