Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oh, what a night...

Today dragged......Too much excitement and too little sleep recently, I suppose. Tiffany, Ricky, and Joseph(a part time tour guide) were all out sick today. Seems the croup, or some-other equally icky bug, is going around. They all called in hacking and snorting. Anyway, Wonder Woman to the rescue. Can you guess who handled all but one tour today?..........First guess doesn't count.......Yep, that's right. Me. I don't know what posessed me to where the three inch heels today(wanted Jack to drool over my legs). Oops, did I type that?

Needless to say, I promptly slung those hateful heels to the back of the closet when I got home tonight. My dogs aren't barking, they are too sore and tired. Good Lord, I never realized how big that damn museum is, before. On the plus side, I felt completely justified in skipping my Pilates class tonight. I don't really enjoy it anyway. I want to find someplace to practice Tai Chi. I used to really enjoy that, there was always someone-else in the Army that did it...

No Jack tonight. He has a bachelor party tonight. I can only hope that when the strippers are twirling their pasties in his face that he thinks of me, and immediately feels so guilty that any previous excitement that he might have been experiencing quickly fades away. "No dear, while your chimichangas are quite grande, I , unfortunately, can think of no one but Faye....Sob...Please, remove them from my face, and yourself from my lap.....Thank you..."

It could happen...;)

Well, it could!

Meanwhile, I have a very serious whine to get out of my system. IT IS SO TOTALLY UNFAIR, THAT WHEN I AM STUCK AT HOME, ALONE, SOME OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS ARE OFF, GALAVANTING AROUND.

I.E. Shadow of a Joke, please come back. Axe, January 3 is too far away. Thomas, that flight needs to be over. There are others, but, well really. You all just need to come back and chase my boredom away. You are great for that. No matter what my day has been like. Good, bad, indifferent. It doesn't matter. I read your blogs and I smile, gasp, blush, gasp again, smile, laugh, cry, laugh some more, stumble across naked pictures and blush again. Anyway, the point is you bring great joy to my life. Regardless of whatever the rest of my day may have been like.
Dear Lord help me if Bobby, Mikey, Alex, Chloe and the rest decide to go on a vacation or something. I'm so addicted to this blogging thing now, that I would probably get the shakes.

I'm going to take another peak around the blogs and read some more of "the Picture of Dorian Grey".

Phones ringing.

11 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Girl, I have NO IDEA what possessed you to wear 3" heel's to work either- but you need your head examined!!! Girl, those are for "behind closed doors" shoes ;0).

So Jack's off at a bachelor party, huh? I wouldn't worry so much about strippers as I would alcohol, they get so shitfaced they don't know where they are half the time!!!

Don't worry- I'll be blogging for awhile now- You know what a bitch "personal issues" are... Still working through some of them, but things are getting better :0)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey, don't bring up that book. My ex made a rude comment re: my fading looks and a screw-up with a portrait.

Have you seen The Picture of Morty and Ray by Daniel Pinkwater? Brilliant!

And you didn't see my answer about D&D, did you?

11:41 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

No, I didn't catch the D&D comment, Mikey. I'll look it up now.

Chloe: I pray for you every night.

Deleted comment: Who is deleting comments from my blog? At least give me a chance to read them. I don't appreciate deleted comments.....They drive me loco.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Twasn't me!

You really think I ought to explain the whole ex mess? It's really...complicated.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Mikey, I think your middle name is complicated. ;) But I love you anyway.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Faye- you're a dear *hugs* I always appreciate prayers- and friends! :0)

10:52 PM  
Blogger ann said...

This is sooooooo addictive ~ is that a good thing or a bad thing .... hmmm?

Shadow and Axe will be back real soon, but it does seem strange without them.

Do you think Jack will turn up on your doorstep after the u know what?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

7:26 PM  
Blogger Just Josh said...

I love the litte window into your life that your blog provides! I hope you have a happy New Year!!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a slow blogging period between Christmas and New Years. And how do you women even walk in 3 inch heels?

10:33 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Neil: Well, usually I would say I sashay or undulate when wearing 3 inch heels. I was only supposed to have the one group to lead through the museum. But after group 4 I think mincing and wincing might be a better description of my mode of ambulation.
By the way, loved your conversation on your blog Neil. I don't think a woment could write something like that and be taken seriously....But I debating turning my hand to it.

Gangster: Thankyou. One day perhaps I'll gift you with some of my doggerel. ;)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home