Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I am the sum of all my parts.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hi

Hello, fellow bloggers. I'm tempted to meander along about my day and tell you nothing about Jack's visit, but I think Displaced would hunt me down. ;)

By the time Jack arrived it must have been a quarter to twelve. I can't believe he was willing to come over that late on a work night. And I know this next part will sound cynical, but I really can't believe he just drove over with no guarantee of "benefits". But he did. And he brought pizza, the good kind, not Domino's. Please don't gang up on me Domino's fans, it's just not my cup of tea.

We talked, ate pizza, drank raspberry wine, and talked more. Until the wee small hours. It wasn't a grope-fest, so no really juicey details for you. We did kiss a few times and I will not attempt to describe them......

Work is, well work. We are an office full of loonies. Nicky is in a funk today because his friend isn't returning his calls. Tiffany isn't quite so postal anymore. Le Shaun paid me my second installment on the bet. He said they are going to have karaoke at the office New Years party. And snickered. I am going nowhere near the mike on that night, for certain.

Gotta go. Delaney has called on the phone.

Oh, yeah, Jack is supposed to stop by tonight, if he can. ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Bare said...

Sounds like a good time to me! I'm glad things are going good with Jack- when a man brings GOOD pizza and not the cheap shit- that's saying something right there! ;0) *Hugs*

10:56 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

He's in the bathroom, so I'm sneaking on line. "Shrill girly scream of happiness".....He is too cute. :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Just Josh said...

I hope your meeting tonight goes well with Jack, good luck!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 AM  
Blogger ann said...

mmmmmmmm ...... sounds like something could be happening

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home